Club Registration Permits.
In order to maintain the reputation of the HTCAV and to protect it from any potential issues relating to Club Registration permits the Club has the following rules.
1. Only 2 vehicles per member may be approved in any 12 month period.
2. The committee reserves the right to review all applications and may refuse any application without giving a reason. (Please allow up to 28 days for your application to be reviewed).
3. Any person requesting the Club’s endorsement for VicRoads vehicle registration under the Club Plate Scheme (CPS) must be a financial member of the Club. The HTCAV is obliged to inform VicRoads when CPS holders become un-financial members of the Club.
4. Members requesting Club Plates must complete and supply the following:
- HTCAV Club Registration application form.
- VicRoads form.
- Supply two colour pictures of the vehicle
- Pay a once only $25.00 application fee
- Provide an original copy of a Victorian Roadworthy Certificate (RWC). (Or in exceptional circumstances, as judged by the HTCAV, a statement of suitability may be provided by a suitably qualified tester.)
Any application that does not contain ALL of the above items, can not be processed and will be refused.
5. The Club maintains a formal log book listing details of each vehicle registered to be driven on the road under VicRoads Club registration.
6. It is the duty of the vehicle owner to advise the Club of any relevant changes in status of the driver or vehicle.
7. VicRoad Renewal forms must be signed the HTCAV Club Registration Officer annually.