Club Permits Scheme.
Following changes to the Club Permit Scheme which came into force from 1 April 2016, the following conditions apply to all club permit applications and renewals.
New Club Permit Applications.
A new permit application must comply with VicRoads Club Permit Scheme requirements
You MUST be a financial member of the HTCAV.
Your application MUST contain:
- HTCAV Club Permit Application Form. Click here to download…
- Payment of the specified HTCAV administration fee (Credit card or cheque)
- Club permit application form (VicRoads)
- Vehicle eligibility and standards declaration for club permit vehicles (VicRoads)
- Certificate of Roadworthiness (RWC) (Licensed Tester)
- Evidence of ownership or management of the vehicle (Contract of sale or receipt showing VIN/chassis number; engine number; name, address and signature of previous owner; name and address of new owner and date of transaction)
- Dated colour photographs of side, front and rear of vehicle, engine bay, interior, compliance plate.
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of your application paperwork (We recommend you use Express Post to ensure your application is received and returned in a timely manner).
- PHOTOCOPIES of items 3, 4, 5 and 6. (Application will be returned if these are not provided).
Failure to provide all of the above documentation will result in your application being refused.
Annual Club Permit renewals
Annual renewals will only be processed in the following circumstances:
1. You must be a financial member of the HTCAV.
2. You must complete the 'Club Permit Renewal Request' form – download here
3. In Person: a. Present your renewal request form and renewal certificate intact to an authorised club officer at a monthly HTCAV General Meeting.
4. By Mail:
a. Send your renewal request form and renewal certificate intact to HTCAV Secretary, PO Box 344 Healesville VIC 3777
b. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of your certificate. (We recommend you use Express Post to ensure your application is received and returned in a timely manner).
Authorised Officers for club permit approvals
Effective immediately, club permit applications can only be signed by:
- Geoff Vernon – Secretary
- David Floyd – Treasurer
Please help us to help you by making sure you comply with these requirements in all aspects.
If you have any questions about these arrangements, please call Geoff on 0429 100 891.
Secretary and Membership Officer
PO Box 344
Healesville VIC 3777
0429 100 891