Saturday 18th February 2017 – CALDER PARK RACEWAY
Following the success of the 2014, 2015 and 2016 events, we continue this great tradition in 2017.
Here are the key points:
- It’s on Saturday with track activity from 1:00pm to 8:00pm – an afternoon / evening event.
- The entry fee will be $175 per vehicle.
- The main emphasis of the day is Passenger Rides. They will be happening all day, so bring along all of your family and friends to experience the thrill of the race track.
- Cars will be grouped and run in group number order, unlike prior years where it was ad-hoc.
- No open wheelers will be permitted.
- This day is a 95dB noisy day, so all race cars are generally eligible.
- Free BBQ lunch included in entry fee.
- Supp regs and entry forms are downloadable here.
These events are only successful because of the strong support of volunteers. If you’d like to volunteer for any of the required roles – flags, grid, check-in, bbq cooking, etc. – and be an integral part of this great event, please contact Andrew Tickner (details below).
Any questions, please contact:
Event Secretary: Geoff Vernon 0429 100 891 email here
Clerk of Course: Dean Bryant 0417 012 526 email here
Volunteers Coordinator: Andrew Tickner 0419 557 226 email here
We hope to see you there.
Thanks and regards,
Geoff, Dean and Andrew – Your HTCAV Fun Day Organising Committee