If you would like to become a member of The Historic Touring Car association of Victoria here’s what you need to do.
Download the application form here sign and send it in. The Committee will review your application and contact you. The memberships types are:
- Social Member $55
- Competition Member $120
- Competition & Family Membership $125
- Social Member & Club Plate $115
- Competition & Club Plate $140
Membership fees renewed yearly. Fees may vary depending what time of the year you join. For more information you can call our Membership Officer on 0412 696 686 email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members enjoy all different types of Historic Touring Cars. Ford, Holden. More information can be found here!
As a Member you receive:
– The right to compete in Club Championships
– A Full colour Club magazine
– Vic Roads Club Registration on your car (Conditions apply)
– Car and race meeting advice and support
– Social occasions with your new buddies
The Club traditionally meets on the last Wednesday of most months at The Limerick Arms Hotel, Cnr Park and Clarendon Sts, South Melbourne from 7pm. We often we have guest speakers. Keep an eye on the website for the next date!